KJ-2200 Water Jetter
For 11⁄4″ (32 mm) to 6″ (150 mm) Drain Lines
This jetter propels a highly flexible hose through 11⁄4″ (32 mm) to 6″ (150 mm) lines – blasting through sludge, soap and grease blockages. As you pull the hose back, it power
scrubs the line flushing debris away, restoring drain lines to their full, free-flowing capacity.
• Powerful: Actual working pressure of 2200 psi (150 bar) and flow of 2.4 GPM (9 l/min) for fast, effective cleaning of lines.
• Easy to Use: Thrust propels the hose down the line. You simply guide the hose into the drain.
• Pulse Action: Activate the Model KJ-2200’s pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
• Portable: The optional Model H-30 cart rolls the jetter and hose to the job site.
The jetter is easily removed from the cart in seconds for hard to reach drains, indoor applications or remote storage.
• Convenient: Standard equipment includes FV-1 foot valve. It makes remote or indoor operation simple and safe. You control the jetting action at the drain while leaving the jetter outdoors.
• Quality & Dependability: Triplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head. Reduced number of fittings, hoses and parts minimizes leaks and down time – keeping you on the job.
• Versatile: Optional power washer package cleans cables, tools and other heavily soiled equipment.
• New and improved 6.5 HP Recoil start gasoline engine starts easily. Features: ON/OFF switch; choke and throttle controls; easy access oil fill and dip stick.
The foot pedal’s ON/OFF control gives you total control of the jetting action at the drain opening. It frees both hands to guide the jetting hose into the drain opening and around bends and traps.
For use with all RIDGID® water jetters:
The Jet Vac attaches to any portable water jetter to quickly move (vacuum) liquid and debris from flooded basements, sumps, swimming pools, construction sites, car wash pits, etc. This cost and time saving product will move up to 60 gallons / 227l of liquid per minute.