K-400 Drum Machine
For 11⁄2″ (30 mm) to 4″ (110 mm) Drain Lines
The Model K-400 offers several unique, user-friendly features to make the toughest drain cleaning jobs easier and hassle-free. Designed with a sleek profile, the Model K-400 is a great fit for drain cleaners, service plumbers, facility and institutional
maintenance departments and property management companies.
• 3⁄8″ (10 mm) cable best for 11⁄2″ (40 mm) to 3″ (75 mm) lines.
• 1⁄2″ (12 mm) cable best for 3″ (50 mm) to 4″ (110 mm) lines.
• Integrated Transport Cart – allows for easy movement to and from the job site.
Heavy-duty, large wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs.
• Integrated Telescoping Handle – provides high-handle height during transport.
• Cable Control System – causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits potential for cable to flip-over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered.
• “Solid Core” Cable – uses tough 3⁄8″ (10 mm) or 1⁄2″ (12 mm) Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable that is rugged and kink resistant.
• AUTOFEED – offered as an accessory, this patented, automatic cable feed powers cable in and out of the drain. Reverse the direction of the AUTOFEED and the cable feeds back into the drum.
• Drum Capacity: 100′ (30,5 m) of 3⁄8″ (10 mm) Diameter Cable or 75′ (22,5 m) of 1⁄2″ (12 mm) Diameter Cable.
• Motor: 380 W, 230 V motor spins cable at 165 RPM.
• Weight (Machine Only): 45 lbs. (20,4 kg).
• Dimensions: Length 21″ (53 cm) 24″ (61 cm) with AUTOFEED, Height 23″ (58,5 cm) Width 17″ (43,2 cm).
All Model K-400 machines are supplied with RIDGID® drain cleaning gloves, operator’s manual and instructional video.