K-1500G Sectional Machine
For 2″ (50 mm) to 10″ (250 mm) Drain/Sewer Lines
• A gasoline engine makes the Model K-1500G well-suited for cleaning lines in remote locations where electrical power is unavailable. Cuts through roots fast.
• Unique, easy-to-use, instant-acting cable clutch maximizes operator control.
– Pull down on the handle and the cable spins at 600 RPM.
– Release handle, cable stops instantly.
• Comes equipped to use 11⁄4″ (32 mm) cable to clean 3″ (75 mm) to 10″ (250 mm) lines through 300 feet (92 m).
• 6 HP gasoline engine drives cable via four-speed transmission. Allows the operator to vary the cable spinning speed to fit the application. Forward speeds of 333, 425 and 500 RPM, and a reverse speed of 250 RPM.
• Low-profile, four-wheel cart easily rolls to the job. Guards against machine upset and possible fuel spillage.
• Includes A-1 RIDGID® drain cleaning mitt and operator’s manual.
Width Wheel to Wheel: 26″ (66 cm)
Length Including Kickstand: 28″ (71 cm)
Ground to Top of Handle: 38″ (97 cm)
Back of Handle to Front: 49″ (124 cm)
Ground to Top of Housing Shell: 27″ (69 cm)
A-17 Manhole Guide Pipe Adjusts 7′ (2,1 m) to 12′ (3,7 m) supports cables, locks into place quickly.