WinCan Version 8 – the Professional Pipe Inspection Software
WinCan Version 8 is the basic platform of the whole WinCan product family. It contains the core functions for the collection of pipe inspection data. The data is inserted into a database and can be given to the client as an inspection report with a graphical display of the pipe and its defects. WinCan Version 8 contains in 2 different packages: The Mobile Package and the Office Package.
WinCan Version 8 Mobile – the Professional CCTV Inspection Software
The WinCan Mobile Package is the base of the WinCan software. It includes the core functions for the collection of pipe inspection data like recording high quality MPEG videos, saving detailed section data into databases and printing out an inspection report. The data can be given to the client with a free viewer software also digitally.
WinCan Version 8 Mobile includes all functions to collect field data in a CCTV Truck or with a Laptop based inspection. The big difference to the Office Package are the functions to record a high quality MPEG video and the on screen display functionality.
Advantages of WinCan:
WinCan is working with all major camera manufacturers
WinCan is independent from any camera manufacturer and therefore capable of managing the data of different camera models. If you are using cameras from different manufacturers or if you want to switch from one manufacturer to another you can still use the same software.
Multi language capability
Another major advantage of WinCan is the multi-language capability of WinCan. Especially for manufacturers who deliver their camera robots globally this is a major advantage as their system will work out of the box without translating the software or the need for the integration of a new inspection standard.
- Is compatible with all major camera manufacturer yet it is independent
- supports the SideScan technology (like IBAK Panoramo, iPEK DigiSewer or Rico RPP)
- supports multiple inspections
- the user interface is configurable
- compresses the video in high quality video formats like MPEG 1/2/4, DivX oder Microsoft formats (with the add-on module MPEG 1/2/4)
- attaches additional documents like PDFs or Word documents
- supports a lot of interfaces with GIS systems like ArcGIS or Intergraph
- delivers professional looking reports with integrated pipe graphs and statistics
- is working with Microsoft SQLServer, Oracle Databases and MS Access
- includes functions to sort and filter in bigger data bases
- distributes the inspection data with a free viewer software that does not need to be installed
- contains features like combine abandoned sections, colorize damage classifications, short keys for observation entry, …..