This innovative, highly reliable and efficient product offers superior drive and thrust. The chain retainer is driven by a high performance turbine thus achieving unsurpassed results in the removal of roots, grease and mineral deposits.
• Continuously adjustable skid from 6″-12″ and can be adjusted in 1/16″ increments if necessary
• Can be used in difficult pipe that has drop joints and off sets etc…
• Different cutting attachments for different applications allows the Turbo II Flexible to be more versatile
• Low maintenance (lubrication is not necessary)
• Easy and fast changeable chain retainers
• Capable of being used with recycled water
• Reduced water consumption
• Reduced operating costs
Extensive root growth and total blockages. Also, for removing obstructions such as calcium, grease, scale and crust.
• Optimized Hydro Mechanics™
• Replaceable threaded ceramic nozzle inserts
• Aluminum body construction
• Stainless steel skid construction
• Double sealed stainless steel bearings
• Min. 40gpm @ 3/4″ to Max. 120gpm @ 1 1/4″