- lighter than test bags with inside core
- only 3 sizes from 100 – 1,000 mm
- flexible and sturdy design
- for tests according to DIN EN 1610
Vetter Test Sealing Bags fulfil three functions in one: seal, test with water or air
and reroute / divert.
The flexible (internal hoses – no internal tube) and sturdy construction enable
easy matching of the test bag to the different pipe materials. Small amounts of
unevenness can also be compensated.
The areas of operation are, among others:
- Rerouting drainage when leaking occurs
- Banking up and dosed diversion of liquids
- Sealing tests according to DIN EN 1610 with air or water
- Control of the pipeline sections
The test bags are fitted with (an) inflation coupling(s) and tension lugs. The
outside threaded connections of the inlets enable a free selection of
accessories. The size of the connection depends on the type of bag.
PDK 2.5 bar – Test counter- pressure 10 m WC (14.5 psi)
PDK 1.5 bar – Test counter- pressure 5 m WC (7.25 psi)
PDK 0.5 bar – Test counter- pressure 2 m WC (2.9 psi)
With 1 RDK and 1 PDK with 2 openings the compressed air testing as well as
the water pressure testing can be carried out. No second PDK is necessary!
Owing to an increase in demand, all pipe and test sealing bags will be fitted with
brass couplings as a standard from 01.01.2012 onwards. If you still wish to
have the safety couplings (blue at 1.5 bar, black at 2.5 bar), we kindly ask you
to state this explicitly when placing an order.
- Compressed air testing
- Water pressure testing
- Accessories – Inflation of the bags