The Pipe Wolf is a unique nozzle. A tempered stainless steel head is turbine driven and spins at approx. 6000 – 12000 rpm. For extreme applications, this is a highly efficient tool. The Pipe Wolf succeeds where standard hydrodynamic tools fail, thus increasing your productivity and reducing your operating cost. The Pipe Wolf should be a standard sewer cleaning tool on your truck, it is very impressive.
• Low maintenance, no lubrication required
• Capable of being used with recycled water
• Reduced water consumption
• Reduced operating costs
Total obstructions and blockages caused by roots, silt, grease etc.
• Advanced Optimized 3D Hydro Mechanics™
• Replaceable threaded ceramic nozzle inserts
• Stainless steel body & tempered stainless steel head
• Rear angle of jet incidence is 22°
• 1/2″ – 1″ threaded hose connection
• Min. 13gpm @ 1/2″ – Max. 80gpm @ 1″