- Good handling (length/ weight)
- Very flexible applicable with integrated hose as an option
- Good resistance to oil and chemicals
The oil- resistant alternative to the classics.
The Pipe Sealing Bags of chloroprene rubber (CR) are characterised by an increased resistance to chemicals (e.g. against mineral oils, heating oil etc.) compared to conventional Pipe Sealing Bags of natural rubber (NR).
- RDK 2.5 bar – Test counter- pressure 10 m WC (14.5 psi)
- RDK 1.5 bar – Test counter- pressure 5 m WC (7.25 psi)
Owing to an increase in demand, all pipe and test sealing bags will be fitted with
brass couplings as a standard from 01.01.2012 onwards. If you still wish to
have the safety couplings (blue at 1.5 bar, black at 2.5 bar), we kindly ask you
to state this explicitly when placing an order.