The Dredger nozzles use Optimized Hydro Mechanics™ to take the water coming from a pressurized hose and convert it into unrivaled cleaning power. The roll bars allow the nozzle to upright itself in the line. All of the rear jets are concentrated on the bottom of the pipe.
• Can be used in tandem with another dredger nozzle
• Available in different sizes: 6, 8, 10, or 14 jets
• Tremendous cleaning power
• Reduced water consumption
• Reduced operating costs
For removal of heavy solids, silt sand and sludge at the bottom of a pipe.
• Optimized Hydro Mechanics™
• Replaceable threaded ceramic inserts
• Stainless steel construction
• 3/4″ – 1 1/4″ hose connection